Saturday, December 19, 2009

As soon as the brown perfection they call 'chocolate' makes its way into my eyesight, my breath is simply taken away. I wish I could describe that warm sensation when you have a perfect piece of chocolate, the way your whole body is simply happier! And you know those calories were worth it. Every bite was 100 percent worth it.

Well, yesterday, I ate a chocolate cake. Calling it 'chocolate cake' though, does not do this delicacy any justice. This 'cake' was the perfect blend of soft cake-y bottom, with a heavier layer of chocolate on top, and a fudge layer perfectly spread above it. It is one of those 'melt-in-your-mouth' feelings, and it's the kind of cake you eat at midnight out of the tin foil with a fork, watching the snow fall outside.

I do not know who you are, but here is what I do know: we have one thing in common, otherwise, you would not waste your time reading this. We both love chocolate. Now isn't that enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment