Monday, December 21, 2009

Hot chocolate

Today I got home from a late evening out, and guess what I was craving?! That's right. Chocolate. I wanted to warm up with a perfect hot chocolate and watch the snow outside. Conveniently, we just bought a coffee machine; Keurig. Anyways, a friend bought us the Green Mountain Hot Cocoa K-cups, and I used one for the first time tonight.

Now this hot chocolate is like no other I have ever tasted before. It is not the simple chocolate powder you add to hot milk. This is special. It has some serious chocolate content, and is sweet in a strange sort of way... the kind of sweetness that you can still taste on your tongue for ten minutes after you've finished your mug.

Just to clarify- I am a HUGE fan of plain hot chocolate... even cold chocolate milk, but this was some special chocolate experience. The kind that comes you from the inside and makes you, just for a moment, forget everything but the mug of chocolate in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment